Acupuncture is often used for the treatment of:
- Musculoskeletal and injury
- Woman’s reproductive health
- Gastro- Intestinal issues
- Hay Fever and Sinus related complaints
Health benefits ofinclude relief from chronic pain, arthritis, anxiety, insomnia, depression, migraine, nausea, postoperative pain, and obesity. Acupuncture is one of the most widely used alternative medicines throughout the world, and in simplest terms, acupuncture is the practice of penetrating the skin with small needles at specific points on the body. This stimulates certain nerve endings of the body and can relieve a wide variety of health conditions.
Treatments with Lawrence:
- Lawrence is currently conducting his Acupuncture appointments from his clinic at 565 Stevens St, Mundaring